Vendors – Apply Now for 2017-2018!
Montavilla Farmers Market’s 2017 priority period deadline for accepting vendors has passed. But the application reopens February 15th on a rolling basis where vendors will be accepted for the 2017-2018 season as space and category become available.
We strive to provide a vibrant marketplace where our diverse community has access to fresh, high quality, local food. MFM evaluates a vendor product/producer on the following characteristics when determining acceptance:
- locally grown and/or processed ingredients
- locally sourced ingredients (direct from grower/producer)
- striving to use environmentally responsible and sustainable production methods
- offerings based on availability within natural season of growth
- artisan production and uniqueness of processor
- minimal packaging with lowest impact materials
- reduction/avoidance of GM-containing ingredients
- no use of growth hormone
- returning vendors that are in good standing with the organization
Interested in vending? Please see our vendor page for more information, the vendor handbook, and application:
Leave a Reply
Each Sunday morning Javier Lara can be found chatting with neighbors about the products at his booth, laughing, and giving out samples. He’s the type of warm personality that sells you produce with a story. Since coming to the United... Read More