Montavilla Farmers Market is now accepting vendors for our 2017-2018 season. We strive to provide a vibrant marketplace where our diverse community has access to fresh, high quality, local food. MFM evaluates a vendor product/producer on the following characteristics when determining acceptance:
- locally grown and/or processed ingredients
- locally sourced ingredients (direct from grower/producer)
- striving to use environmentally responsible and sustainable production methods
- offerings based on availability within natural season of growth
- artisan production and uniqueness of processor
- minimal packaging with lowest impact materials
- reduction/avoidance of GM-containing ingredients
- no use of growth hormone
- returning vendors that are in good standing with the organization
Interested in vending? Please see our vendor page for more information, the vendor handbook, and application:
Do you love the Montavilla Farmers Market and want to get more involved? Now is your chance! We are hiring a Financial & Volunteer Coordinator to start in February 2017. This position is responsible for financial procedures for selling and tracking market tokens, and for recruiting and managing volunteers.
Learn more about the position on our Jobs page and send in your application by Sunday, January 15th, 2017. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!