At The Market: Sunday, January 13th
The Montavilla Market is back this weekend, for our second winter stock up market of the season! Our stock-up markets are a great chance to get fresh produce, cheeses, meats, and other goods from local producers during the winter months. The market will be open from 11am to 1pm, so please stop by!
In addition, we are pleased to announce that we are extending the Everybody Eats food stamp matching program throughout our Winter Stock-up markets. We will offer a $5 match at all of our winter markets!
Below is a list of the vendors for this Sunday, January 13th, and a list of goods they will have available!
Boondockers Farm *NEW*
- Blueberries: Frozen 1lb bags.
- Eggs: Heritage Delaware chicken, Ancona & Saxony duck.
- Poultry: Heritage Delaware chicken broilers, Ancona & Saxony duck.
- Seed Packs: Heirloom and open pollination varieties.
- Jam: Pectin-free blue-pear, low-sugar blueberry.
- Chicken: Frozen pastured whole.
- Eggs: By the dozen – supply limited.
- Specials: Come sign up for the 2013 Veggie CSA!
- Salmon:Smoked, vacuum packed, jarred, fresh fall coho.
- Venison: Brats, summer sausage, jerky.
- Specials: Save if you buy two, $10 on smoked salmon, $5 on jars or fresh.
- Beef: Ground, steaks, roasts, bacon, lunch meat(pastrami, roast beef).
- Pork: Ground, roasts, ribs, chops, tenderloin, bacon, lunch meat, sausage (garlic & Italian, smoked, bratwurst, summer).
- Lamb: Ground, steaks, chops, ribs, bacon.
- Goat: Ground, breakfast links.
- Chicken: Roasters.
- Specials: Stewing hens sale.
- Produce: Potatoes, onions, kale, beets.
- Nuts: Walnuts, hazelnuts.
- Reds: 2009 Marechal Foch, 2010 Pinot Noir.
- Whites: 2011 Reisling, 2011 Phoenix.
- Specials: 10% discount if purchase 2 or more bottles.
- Apples: Ambrosia, Braeburn, Cameo, Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, Hanner’ Jumbo, Jonagold, Lady, Mutsu (Crispin), Newtown Pippin, Orin, Red Delicious, Sekai Ichi, Sonata, Valstar, Honeycrisp, Mt. Rose (Red Flesh)
- Pears: Bosc, Comice, D’Anjou Green, Forelle, Packham, Triumph, Seckel, Shinkeiki-Asian Yellow, Kosui Yellow, Shinko-Asian Brown.
- Produce: Potatoes, winter squash – delicata, acorn, winter greens (freeze depending!).
Aunt Tammy’s Treats (for dogs!)
- Dog Treats: Peanut butter – hearts, trainers, training snaps, molasses gingersnaps, banana biscotti, also GF available.
- Cakes: Salty Dog chocolate, harvest loaf.
- Cookies: Peanut butter, crinkle-Oreos, lemon bar, brownie, toffee shortbread, salted chocolate chunk, french macarons, more.
- Pastries: Scones, brioche, apple pie, lemon curd sweet biscuits, more.
- Spreads: Hummus -regular & beet, pimento cheese, onion dip.
- Specials: 3 dips for $12.
- Jelly: Kiyokawa Mt-Rose apple, quince.
- Jam: Hillsboro-grown kiwi, marionberry, black & blueberry, Pinot Noir, peach ginger, local peaches & brandy, raspberry-lemon, plum wine.
- Butters: Apple, pear.
- Specials: Buy five, get one free, up to $6 value.
- Honey: Raw from Pacific NW.
- Tincture: Propolis
- Body: Honey sugar body scrub, beeswax salve, lip balm.
- Healing: Honey propolis throat spray, honey tonics – Elderberry, Throat & Lung, Relaxation, NW Pollen, Ginseng.
- Specials: Last chance gift packages bundled with products for savings -Infused Honey Sets – Cinnamon and Ginger.
- Pork products: Artisanal salumi, fresh sausages, dry cured products.
- Chevre: Oregon chevre, Herbs de Provence, sweet fire (marionberry-habañero) & Oregon truffle.
- Cajeta: Goat’s milk caramel.
The Hummus Stop
- Hummus: 8+ varieties.
- Salads: Greek.
- Pita: Bread, chips.