At the Market: Sunday, December 9th
Join us this Sunday for our first Winter Stock-up market of the season! Our stock-up markets are a great chance to get fresh produce, cheeses, meats, and other goods from local producers. The market will be open from 11am to 1pm, so please stop by!
In addition, we are pleased to announce that we are extending the Everybody Eats food stamp matching program throughout our Winter Stock-up markets. We will offer a $5 match at all of our winter markets!
Below is a list of the vendors for this Sunday, December 9th, and a list of goods they will have available!
- Chicken: Fresh & frozen pastured whole.
- Duck: Fresh pastured whole.
- Turkey: Frozen whole – supply limited.
- Eggs: Dozen – supply limited.
- Salmon: Smoked, vacuum packed, jarred, fresh fall coho.
- Venison: Brats, summer sausage, jerky.
- Specials: Save if you buy two, $10 on smoked salmon, $5 on jars and fresh.
- Beef: Ground, steaks, roasts, bacon, lunch meat(pastrami, roast beef).
- Pork: Ground, roasts, ribs, chops, tenderloin, bacon, lunch meat, sausage (garlic & Italian, smoked, bratwurst, summer).
- Lamb: Ground, steaks, chops, ribs, bacon.
- Goat: Ground, breakfast links.
- Chicken: Roasters.
- Produce: Carrots, kale, squash and possibly garlic.
- Specials: Juicing carrots – $1/lb.
- Produce: Potatoes, onions, leeks, sprouts, kale, beets, carrots, squash.
- Reds: 2009 Marechal Foch, 2010 Pinot Noir.
- Whites: 2011 Reisling, 2011 Gerwurztraminer, 2011 Phoenix.
- Specials: 10% discount if purchase 2 or more bottles.
- Apples: Ambrosia, Braeburn, Cameo, Elstar, Empire, Fuji, Gala, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, Hanner’ Jumbo, Jonagold, Lady, Mutsu (Crispin), Newtown Pippin, Red Delicious, Sekai Ichi, Sonata, Spokane Beauty, Valstar, Winesap, Honeycrisp, Mt. Rose (Red Flesh)
- Pears: Bosc, Chateau Royale, Comice, D’Anjou Green, D’Anjou Red, Forelle, Packham, Triumph, Seckel,Taylor’s Gold, Shinkeiki-Asian,Yellow Shinko-Asian, Brown Mixed Asians
- Produce: Seasonal vegetables grown with love.
- Cakes: Bouche de noel, groggy nog, sour cherry shortcake.
- Cookies: Tree-shaped sugar, gingerbread men, toffee shortbread, salted chocolate chunk, french macaroons & more.
- Tarts: Chocolate pecan.
- Enlightened Creams: Original, chocolate, pumpkin, cranberry.
- Sweets: Assorted baked goods
- Specials: Gift boxes of fudge & cookies.
- Spreads: Hummus, pimento cheese, onion dip.
- Specials: 3 dips for $12.
- Jelly: Marionberry, boysenberry, butters (apple & pear), cranberry jalapeño, raspberry lemon.
- Jam: Black & blueberry Pinot Noir, spiced apple & rum, plum wine.
- Specials: Buy five, get one free, up to $6 value.
- Honey: Raw wildflower, cinnamon & ginger infused.
- Tincture: Propolis
- Body: Honey sugar scrub, beeswax salves, lip balm – regular & tinted.
- Healing: Honey propolis throat spray, 5 varieties of honey tonic.
- Specials: Gift packages bundle products for savings. Relax honey tonic is sale priced.
- Pork products: Artisanal salumi, fresh sausages, dry cured products.
- Chevre: Oregon, herbs de Provence, sweet fire (marionberry-habañero) & pumpkin stout.
- Cajeta: Goat’s milk caramel.